Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blogging for Money

Hey all,

Ok many people ask about blogging for money and let me just tell you, I don't make a lot of money blogging, but it does take 6-12 months to build up followers and get your blog going. Some times to start making money with your blog:

  1. Post often and be informative, people are looking for information
  2. Monetize your blog using google, amazon, ebay and link affiliate programs
  3. Be patient - it takes awhile to build a reader base
  4. Read other people blogs and post comments or better yet ask them to link to you
  5. Once you blog has a base of followers you may want to consider advertising.

Will post more tips as I come across them and be sure to send me a link to your blog and I will try and start a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment