Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Money Making Posts Again

Hi again all,

Long time no posts right! Well I have been doing a ton of work from home in addition to a new job outside of the home and other personal things. So I have been writing and making about $250 per month!

A company called BMR was keeping me busy with clients, but now they have went out of business so I was fortunate enough to find a blogging job with Bonomotion Video.

I was skeptical but there is consistent work available for those who look for it.

I am going to share one of my favorite sites for work. Odesk has been great. I use it more often than anything to get consistent writing jobs. But if writing is not your thing they do offer programming jobs, data entry, personal assistant, research and recruiting. Some jobs don't pay much but they are a great way to get started in freelancing.

Companies are looking for less expensive or short term labor, there is a lot of work out there you just have to go and get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment