Ok I know you have all heard of Craigslist.com and have heard of the scammers and things that go on, but it is really a great way to make money without paying anything! Last month I made about $200 after having a crappy rummage sale, I posted the other items that I had left on Craigslist. Some of them sold within a few hours! Here a few tips for listing your items.
- Price a bit higher but not too high - people like to negotiate
- Use the anonymous email option
- Put your phone number only if it a high ticket item and put spaces in it so you dont get fake calls
- Use pictures - craigslist is free - pictures sell your items.
- Remember what you think is junk - other people treasure and it is much easier to list on craigslist than sit for hours at a rummage sale.
Good luck and post your successes!